Invisalign will help you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile! The clear aligners are made to custom fit your teeth and move your teeth in a manner similar to traditional braces. Invisalign can accomplish similar results to traditional orthodontics in a similar time frame or shorter. Invisalign is:
- Undetectable: Invisalign consists of clear aligners that are virtually invisible to others.
- Comfortable: There are no metal wires or brackets to worry about.
- Convenient: remove the aligners to eat, brush, and floss your teeth.
Our office is also pleased to provide braces, which historically has been the standard method of orthodontic treatment.
- Brackets and wires are placed on the teeth to gradually move them into a healthy and beautiful position.
- Periodic adjustments are required to make sure the treatment is headed in the right direction.
- Sometimes braces are the preferred method of treatment when the case is complex and can do what clear aligners cannot.
Phase I orthodontics
We provide this service to children, typically in the age range of 6-10 years old. This treatment is often initiated before all the permanent teeth are erupted and is only recommended when there is a significant orthodontic problem noted.
- Helps develop the child’s jaw and makes space for the eruption of the permanent teeth.
- Usually used when the upper or lower jaw is growing too much or not enough.
- Methods of treatment include: expander for the roof of the mouth, partial braces, or active retainer.
- Ultimately our focus is to help stabilize final treatment results and ultimately create a healthy and beautiful smile.